- Civil Litigation - Defense and Plaintiff
- Appeals - Civil and Criminal
- Personal Injury/Automobile Accidents
- Family Law - divorce and child matters
- Property Owner Associations
- Corporate and Business Law
- Estate Planning - wills, probates, power of attorneys and Elder Law
Property owner associations, be sure to ask about The ABC's of POA's in the 21st Century. Click the photo below for an index of what is covered.
There is a minimum consultation fee of $75.00*
*No consultation fee for personal injury/automobile accident cases.
References Furnished Upon Request
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.